top of page
Sundays at 10:30 AM
HOLY COMMUNION EPISCOPAL CHURCH
Lake Geneva, WI
Mary Delafield Sturges
Holy Communion Episcopal Church Lake Geneva is one of the oldest Episcopal parishes in Wisconsin. Services started in 1844 when missionary Bishop Jackson Kemper came to Lake Geneva. Our first permanent rector was Father John McNamara, who began his service to us in 1849. (The church was named Holy Communion to honor the name of Father McNamara's home parish in New York.) We moved to our current location in Lake Geneva, two blocks from the lake, in 1880.
Our recently restored organ dates from 1883 and continues to fill our sanctuary with sacred music to this day. Come and see it's beautiful painted pipes and to hear it's massive sound.
bottom of page